Date : Feb 6 ~ 7, 2016
Venue : Pullman Sydney Hyde Park
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission System by January 19, 2016. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Submit a full paper (CSCP format: 20 Pages including figures and references). You can confirm the CSCP Author Guidelines at the following web page: URL CSCP Format
Selected papers from JSE 2016, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
- International Journal of Software Engineering & Applications (IJSEA)
- Computer Science & Engineering: An International Journal (CSEIJ)
- Advanced Computing: An International Journal ( ACIJ )
- International Journal of Information Sciences and Techniques (IJIST)
- International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology(IJCSEIT)
- International Journal in Foundations of Computer Science & Technology (IJFCST)
- International Journal of Information Technology, Control and Automation (IJITCA)
Second Batch : (Submissions after December 31, 2015)